GUINEA PIG TOYS TO MAKE : RIDE ON TOYS PARTS : BEST BOY TOYS 2011
Guinea Pig Toys To Make
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
S1XTEEN. 16. THANGZ.
OK OK OK before I spaz up your 3Y3B@LLZ with capitals, I should better explain. Then I shall do the 16 thingy, which I invited myself to do after Bailey tagged anyone who hadn't done it yet.
I has bin on holiday, in Singapore. Sweet. Big pool. Le megar-porsh hotel. I has also bin making a Sims 2 music video an planning for HAI SKUL (again ... ) an playing wit my sister.
Hur wi go.
1. My name is Julia.
2. I has a little sister named Lucinda.
3. I has three ADORKABUBBLE guinea pig
s. Brownie + Snowy + Splodge. Splodge is Brownie's son, and his dad is some other un-bought-by-us male guinea pig
at the pet store. BROWNIE IS MIEN. *cuddlz hur*
4. I has not had a good history with friends, but I currently has four BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIED WUUURLD - Kiwi, Emi, Sami, & Tahli. U GAIZ WOCK!!!!
5. I play a violin called Valerie, and she is accompanied by a bow called Lola II.
6. I love music and writing and art.
7. My parents are in two meh-ish bands.
8. I IS CURRANT LEE ADDYKTID TOUU: Shake It, Wild Child, Twilight, New Moon, (etc.) Impressive Title, misheard lyrics (raise the pleasure, no my no my A...keep down, run from slutty date...), backwards hidden messages in songs (e.g. 'Another one bites the dust' backwards is 'It's fun to smoke marijuana'. O_O), Cadbury Triple Chocolate ice creams, my new goldy highlights in my hair, writing poems, my suddenly-sprouted holiday social life, . And subliminal messages. SO FUDGESICALLY FUNNY.
9. I is bossy, small, hyper, explodingwitrandomness, funny-ish, good at accents, intelligent (riiight), unfit, strange, weird, gullible, secretly fashion-and-makeup-addicted, and prone to falling in love several times starting at age 6.
10. I LOOK SO YOUNG. I guess I'll be grateful when I'm 80, but SRSLY. I LOOK 5 YEARS OLD. >_<
11. Yesterday, we made chocolate balls. Four ingredients - Milk Arrowroots, dessicated coconut, cocoa, and condensed milk. SO DELISH. We also have recently made black bottom cupcakes. SOOOOOOOOOO DELISH.
12. The last shopping spree I went on produced concealer, a new snazzy pair of denim shorts, cake mix on special, and Mentos. ^_____^
13. Wait. I said the wrong one. Yesterday we went to Good Sammy's and got a heap of books, my new massive teddy bear Elliot Stanley Grant (HEAAART HEART HEART), and a hilarious toy dog who sings 'Hound Dog' out of tune and rather sickeningly, thanx to a very old battery.
14. I LUFF PHOTOSHOP. But I want desperately to go on a Photoshopping spree, but I is workin on my Sims 2 music video.
15. I wish guys would fancy me.
16. I'm twelve, okay? Deal with it. And I has a brain age of 14.
"Franklin Roosevelt" (ADOPTED!)
One of a litter of five, this little gray tabby is certainly a looker!
Franklin is energetic and has an independent! Frankie likes attention, but at the moment he seems most interested in play and exploration. He loves to be on the move, and loves playing with toys
! One thing that makes Frank stand out from the crowd is his total lack of a tail! We don't know if he was born that way or if something happened to it, but it definitely doesn't slow him down and we think that makes him very special!
Frankie is currently in a foster program where he lives in a school Animal Therapy Program. He lives with other cats, birds, rabbits, guinea
pigs, ferrets, and an assortment of other fun animals! Frankie is cared for by children with disabilities, who feed, groom, and socialize him. He has been excellent our children of various abilities. Prior to adoption, he will be neutered, microchipped, and given his first round of vaccinations. We are located in West Chester, Chester County, Pennsylvania
If you have room in your home and your heart for one or more of our sweet kitties, please e-mail us at Kids4Kats@yahoo.com
! Our school is open year-round, so don't hesitate to contact us!
Related topics: taf toys puzzle wooden toys new sonic toys playmobil toys uk scooby doo toys and games 100 year old toys popular girls toys 2011 spongebob toys baby garden toys