WHERE TO BUY BARNEY TOYS : COOL DESKTOP TOYS : MOST POPULAR TOYS 1994.
Where To Buy Barney Toys
- Barney & Friends is an independent children's television show produced in the United States, aimed at very young children ages 1–8.
- Barney was a short lived CBBC programme about an Old English Sheepdog called Barney who has many adventures with best friend Roger who is constantly seeking fame and fortune.
- Barney (birth name Bernard), born September 30, 2000 in New Jersey, United States, who was often referred to as the "First Dog", is a Scottish Terrier owned by former U.S. President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Obtain in exchange for payment
Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Barney!
2 years ago today (on 20th Feb 2008) I first met Barney; a young dog who was too clever and too bouncy for his own good. He wasn't even 18 mnths old, and we were his 3rd family! He was hyper, untrained and scared of just about anyone or thing new - his hobbies included snapping at strangers, nipping teenagers and bouncing. There was something irresistible about the naughty, hyper, confused dog though... I loved him the moment I 1st threw his muddy, slobbery Wubba and watched him disappear over the horizon with it :) The last 2 years have taught me a lot about dogs, collies and patience!
I still have days when I want to tear my hair out (like when he goes deaf to my calls and slips through the hedge to say hello to the large bull in the next field!). He breaks my heart when he's scared out of his whits by gunshot. He's also made me cringe with embarrassment many times, getting very upset with those who don't fit in with his idea of "normal". (People wearing fluorescent jackets or wet suits spring to mind, as do people innocently sunbathing on the hills - he's greeted them all at various time with frantic circling and barking!).
He's brought me so much happiness though, far, far outweighing any difficulties we've faced. It's been fantastic watching him improve and I even have a laugh about the bad stuff afterwards! He has always been totally loving, loyal, patient and trusting with me, eagerly learning new things, going on exciting adventures with me and Dilly and steadily getting braver! He has his quirks, (don't we all?) and merrily crosses the line between genius and madness several time a day, but I wouldn't swap him for the anything.
He's also the sole reason I started taking photographs. The best model you could wish for, putting up with endless hours of posing, being wrapped in tinsel, getting buried in sand and having things balanced on his head. He does it with a happy smile and wagging tail too! I joined Flickr to keep a record of his adventures, and so he's also been responsible for me meeting lots of new friends here :)
Barney Stinson is a bachelor and a womaniser. He lives the single life with no shame, regularly having one night stands, often telling tall tales to get women into bed. He is obsessed with wearing suits and is never seen out of one. He regularly gives Ted advice which is wisely ignored.
Related topics: red hulk toys classic transformers toys buy discount toys cheap happyland toys dinosaur toys car travel toys kids power ride on toys jurassic park toys 2011